1. Saturate 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (this stops them burning.) Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Blend the honey, mustard as well as oil with flavoring.
2. To assemble, string vegegtables onto skewers as well as brush with polish. Cook for 25-30 mins in the stove or on the barbeque, cleaning with any type of continuing to be glaze before offering.
1. Put 6 wood skewers into a tray of cold water to soak– this will quit them from burning.
2. On a chopping board, reduced the halloumi into 2cm cubes, after that add to a big mixing bowl.
3. Very carefully cut the pepper in half from top to bottom, then trim away the stalk, seeds and also any type of white pith (you can use teaspoon to do this), after that cut into 2cm items and also include in the bowl.
4. Cut the courgette in half lengthways, after that cut into half-moon pieces, approximately 1/2 cm thick, after that include in the bowl together with the tomatoes.
5. Select the mint leaves into a board and finely chop them, throwing out the stalks.
6. Thoroughly deseed and also carefully slice the chilli, if using.
7. Utilize a microplane to finely grate the lemon zest into a board, then include in the dish together with the mint leaves, chilli (if making use of), as well as 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
8. Period with a pinch of pepper, then mix well to coat.
9. Preheat the grill to high.
10. Gently grease a cooking tray with oil, then put aside.
11. Thread as well as divide the halloumi dices, cherry tomatoes, pepper and courgette items
in between the skewers.
12. Place onto the greased tray and also chef under the grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is gold and the veg are soft, transforming halfway via.
13. Serve with a fresh eco-friendly salad and also some flatbreads or pittas.
Caribbean Vegetarian Kebab
Vegetarian Kebab – Starter Snacks